Upcoming Race Meetings

Friday 14 May 2010

Let's Roll!

Right, spent all day today get the Tamiya ready for Mendip this weekend. I did originally hope to sort out the wet car today, but then the weather said it was going to be fine all weekend... and then it changed its mind again! So now I believe we are due a shower about 10 tomorrow morning and sunny intervals the rest of Saturday, followed promptly by heavy rain all day Sunday... rubbish!

Upshot of the forecast chaos is that when I started on the cars this morning I was expecting to only be using the Tamiya, so the wet car prep got pushed to one side. As you can see below, the Tamiya is ready, but the wet car hasn't been touched since last season except for a diff rebuild and re-install of the electronics. Ho hum.






Nevermind though, maybe the wet car will get it's prep during the down time tomorrow! Depends what happens weather wise I guess. Looking forward to this weekend, should be good. Nice weather would have certainly been preferable, but we shall see what happens.

Keep posted throughout the weekend for updates and pictures. Oh, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment