Upcoming Race Meetings

Saturday 13 February 2010

RVRCCC Club Night

Just a quick little update. Good fun and fairly chilled evening at Ribble tonight. Came second overall. Car was going well, despite having to re-tighten a screw in my steering rack for the umpteenth time. Its been threadlocked and tightened to within an inch of its alloy life now. If it dares to come out again I might have to really show it who's boss... with a hammer... or something equally menacing to a screw...

Next NICS event this Sunday and I'm planning to try a few setup things out in between rounds. I'd like a little more initial steering from my current setup. I also took delivery of a SpeedPassion LCD Professional Program card yesterday so I'm looking forward to trying out their "stock-spec" software on my GT 2.0 as well at some point during the day. To be honest though, the normal profile seems plenty quick to me, I'm not being destroyed by GMs or Tekins at my locals (although it's always a different ball game at the bigger outdoor tracks) so I'm intrigued to see what a stock profile from the guys at SpeedPassion feels like. I'm expecting great things.


No comments:

Post a Comment