Upcoming Race Meetings

Monday 25 October 2010

Morecambe Autumn Series Rd4

Morecambe on Monday was another great night at Morecambe. Andy did a fantastic job with the track again, although I think last week's was still the best we've had for a very long time.

Qualifying was all a very close affair between the guys in the top qualifying heat and the finals ended being up pretty much as the evening began in qualifying. I qualified second on the grid behind Andy and despite having a clean start rolled it on the second corner letting Mark and Ben past. I managed to get past them both but could not catch Andy so settled for 2nd.

The videos below show the track layout a little better, and the epic battle between Kev and Colin in the B final. Adzy was in the running but a mistake meant he fell back before I could get my camera out. Then my camera battery died just in time for Colin's overtake on Kev and we rejoin the action via the iPhone...



No comments:

Post a Comment