Upcoming Race Meetings

Monday 11 October 2010

Morecambe Autumn Series Rd2

I'd like to apologise in advance for the lack of pictures in this post, I forgot to take pictures throughout the evening as normal - I was too caught up enjoying my racing!

I started the evening in the bottom qualifying heat - paying for my sins of racking up some poor results at the end of the last summer series and thus trashing my average ability rating.

Despite this I managed to get in some good times and place myself third in the A final. During which Mark Jordan and I had a fantastic race where we never felt more than a few feet apart. Andy suffered some issues and dropped out of the running leaving Mark and I to fight it out for victory. Mark ended up taking the win but I managed to claim the new bonus point for fastest lap. This meant we both finished on 99 points, and I took a big step towards redeeming my average.

No comments:

Post a Comment