Upcoming Race Meetings

Monday 28 June 2010

Morecambe Time!

On Monday I was at Morecambe once again, it was a good night as always. Yes, I am aware I'm starting to sound like a broken record...

Slightly busier this week...

...with a temporary new member who performed admirably on his first visit.

Busy top qualifier and A final, but we managed to keep out of each other's way pretty well I think.

A few of us lining up for qualifying.

My evening went well, with my grip now returned I was able to qualify 4th in the A final (which is where I started the evening in qualifying) and finished 3rd with a lap improvement on my best qualifying time. Nothing of note to be honest, other than my car needs a bit of TLC probably, but I've not yet 'gotten around' to helping it out!

Aldershot BTCC this weekend, hopefully I'll have a little more to report from that, and as always, lots of pictures too. Looks like we're set for another glorious weekend of sunshine and warmth! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment