Upcoming Race Meetings

Saturday 23 July 2011

Morecambe Misery

I was at Morecambe on the Monday immediately following the Halifax national, but to be honest I wished I hadn't gone by the end of the night. It had started out okay, but numerous mistakes in multiple qualifiers had meant my final qualifying position left a little to be desired.

I then drove like a complete and utter wally in the final and at one point I seriously considered drilling the car into the brick wall at the end of the straight - I was that frustrated with it that the possibility of seeing it obliterated into a million bits felt strangely satisfying at the time. Needless to say I managed to resist the 'temptation' and opted for continuing to drive like a tool for the remainder of the five minutes.

Hands down, worst night of racing for a long time in my eyes. I'll leave it there. Hopefully something a bit more up beat can follow this post when I'm back racing in a week's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment