Upcoming Race Meetings

Thursday 25 March 2010

Chesterfield 12th National Rd 6 Commentary

This last 12th National of the 2009/2010 season was good fun on the whole. I didn't do as well as I would have liked on the Saturday - my first clean run was in the final, hence the decisive win. Sunday was ok, although I missed the feel of power in the Open Mod class. Again, I improved on my Saturday times on today, but not by as much as I would have hoped. On the plus side, our team won the team event on the Sunday... Woo! Go team M-TAC! Haha!

Oh and check out my video of the Open Mod A-final from the Sunday in my video section to the right. I got a good view from up on the viewing gallery.

I'm in the US for a couple of weeks now, catching up with friends from when I studied here a couple of years ago. So there's won't be any new posts for a few weeks unfortunately. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss out when I'm back in the UK and racing again. Most of my RC energy will be going into testing for the upcoming touring car Nationals season now. Good times ahead... Until then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment