Upcoming Race Meetings

Monday 25 January 2010

12th National Rd4 @ Plymouth - Results

Okay, so the style of results posting (which some of you may have seen before I edited all the posts into this one simpler post) was basically a round-by-round update of this weekend at Plymouth via pictures of printouts.

I did it this way because it was pretty quick and easy for me to take a picture of the printout for each round/final listings/finals on the iPhone and upload them via an app. Admittedly the quality wasn't great (which was in part due to the dark corridor) but it was about as real-time as you can get - which I know a lot of people have been asking for in terms of coverage of National meetings.

Now, I have created a list of links to all the original photos below. This takes up a lot less space on the blog and should be easier to navigate for everyone.

My plan as it currently stands will be to continue doing it in this fashion for future National meetings unless anyone has any serious issues with it. Please leave comments via the link beneath this post and let me know your thoughts.

I’ve also uploaded a very short video of the track layout, see ‘My Video Channel’ or ‘Recent RC Videos’ sections. Unfortunately, I was bit of a dozy idiot this time round and plain forgot to video the finals, but I plan to do this for future meetings. I also only managed to record the A and B Finals for each class on the Sunday, sorry about that, it won't happen again.

Anyway, I hope everyone likes the coverage and welcome to my relatively new blog! The content is set to only increase as time goes on and I have some big plans for it all. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment